بورس رایگان جاپان
رشته : اقتصاد
شرایط عمده این بورسیه:
1- سند لسان انگلیسی، یا IELTS یا TOEFL
2- اسناد تحصیلی چهارساله دوره لسانس
3- سند GRE یا تصدیق نامه از طرف اداره ای که در آن کار میکنید، GRE بهتر است.
44- یک معرفی نامه یا سفارش نامه از طرف یکی از اساتید، و یکی هم از طرف اداره مربوطه برای اثبات تجربه کاری
طریقه ثبت نام و معلومات بیشتر :
The application period of PEPP is now open for enrollment in October, 2017 as below.
November 2nd, 2016 – 23:59 February 28th, 2017 (JST)
Application process and schedule from application to enrollment.
* Please note that schedule may be changed by condition.
To be eligible for applying to WB/ADB scholarships, you must fulfill the requirements listed in Parts I and II.
Applicants who are not eligible for PEPP and wish to pursue the Course in Economic Policy may apply for admission to: Course in Economic Policy: Non WB/ADB Scholarship. (The next recruitment will start in June-August 2017, for enrollment in October 2018.)
for all applicant
To apply to PEPP, applicant must:
- • Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and have completed 16 years of school education (up to undergraduate level). A strong background in economics and associated quantitative tools (linear algebra, calculus and basic statistics) is useful and, in the case of the Course in Economics Policy, highly recommended.
- Note: Those applicants who have completed their university education in countries where formal schooling lasts less than 16 years, who are at least 22 years old, and who have spent at least one year in a research or similar institution, may qualify to apply by filling out and submitting the provided form (Certificate of Research Activities).
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English communication skills by submitting either of the following:
|Score of standardized test such as IELTS / TOEFL / TOEIC||Other evidence such as a letter from the university or current working place, as deemed appropriate by the Graduate School|
- • Demonstrate verbal and quantitative skills by submitting either of the followings:
|Score of standardized test such as the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)||Other evidence such as a letter from the university or current working place, as deemed appropriate by the Graduate School.|
- Be in good health with respect to the capacity to be a productive scholar for the duration of the Graduate Program, as certified by a medical doctor.
part 2 BY SCHOLARSHIP
Check if you meet criteria by scholarship. Only applicants who fulfill eligibility requirements of both scholarships can apply to both JJ/WBGSP and ADB-JSP.
i) To apply for a JJ/WBGSP scholaship, applicant must:
- Be a national of a World Bank (WB) member country that is eligible to receive WB financing and not be a national of any country that is not eligible to receive the WB financing.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic achievement earned more than three (3) years before the Scholarship Application Deadline.
- Not have received any scholarship funding to earn a Graduate degree or its equivalent from any sources funded by the government of Japan.
- Be employed in a paid and full-time position at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline unless the applicant is from a country identified in the WB’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations.”
- Have, by the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline, at least three (3) years of recent full-time paid professional experience acquired in development-related work after a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. If the applicant is from a country identified in the WB’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations” at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline, the recent professional experience does not have to be full-time or paid.
- Be under the age of forty-five (45) at the Scholarship Application Deadline.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, staff of the World Bank Group (the World Bank, International Development Association, International Finance Corporation, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes), or a close relative of the aforementioned.
More information about JJ/WBGSP
ii) To apply for an ADB-JSP scholarship, applicant must:
- Be a national of an Asian Development Bank (ADB) borrowing member.
- Gain admission to an approved MA/PhD course at an academic institution.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- Have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Have proficiency in oral and written English communication skills.
- Be not more than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- Not be an Executive Director, Alternate Director, management, staff or consultant of ADB, or a relative of the aforementioned. Staff of the JSP-designated institutions are not eligible to apply to their own institution.
- Not be living or working in a country other than his/her home country.
- Not be enrolled in other graduate degree programs.
More information about ADB-JSP:
HOW TO APPLY
1. Check if you meet all application requirements above.
3. Go to our Online Application System to start application process.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE