5o jobs Opportunities in MOLSAMD
About NSDP | MOLSAMD
The Ministry of Labor, Social affairs Martyrs and Disabled is one of the key ministries of the Islamic republic of Afghanistan which working in the field of labor affairs ، social security welfare and provision of services for the disabled and the heirs of martyrs and has always tried to provide good opportunities for work ، protection and protection from all sectors of society ، especially children ، victims of violence ، and other endangered children، or up to now this ministry have not trusted curvy in case of vulnerable children so it is necessary to get survey for identifying vulnerable children .
• The contract will be between the Surveyor and the MOLSAMD, and he/she will be directly accountable to the DG of Social Protection and Social Security.
• The working environment (office space, desk, hardware and software, communications) is provided by the MoLSAMD.
|Date Posted:||21 Aug 2017||Reference:||S/MoF/MoLSAMD/Surveyor|
|Closing Date:||03 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||50||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Research/Survey||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To identify the vulnerable children or children at risk
• Assess the situation of vulnerable children or children at risk (child’s working situation and as well as family situation)
• To visit the children at risk at their place of work, home, streets
• To conduct interviews with children at risk and as well as with stakeholders (children’s parents, employees, community leaders…)
• To establish good relation with local authorities (shuras, community leaders…) working in the area
• Provide training on UNCRC, CR in Islam, CP issues and other topics if necessary to children, employers, parents and care givers of children at risk
• To provide support to the referral officers for adequate referral system to the organizations dealing with street and working children
• Maintain documentation of all trainings implemented
• Provide trainings on life skills, negotiation skills and child to child approaches to children
• Maintain files and records of individuals served, service provider, child files (who were surveyed)
• Complete and maintain the participants records to include profiles of children at risk, beneficiary maps, assessment forms, surveys and other records as assigned
• Provide immediate protection for children at risks through case management and resource mobilization
• Prepare narrative, and statistical reports on weekly and monthly basis
• To identify the most vulnerable families which will receive the in kind support (NFIs)
• To implement and sign code of conduct with businessmen and shop owners
• Receive and review raw data from as many field as survey staff in a variety of electronic and
hard copy format.
• Visit to assigned provinces for conducting a pilot and final survey.
• Train field staff on questionnaire and conducting survey.
• Discuss any raw data issues that require clarification with labor market data supervisor.
• Enter information’s into the database in accordance with the specified procedures.
• Consolidate information’s according to request for information.
• Run Queries and provide data in a variety of formats required.
• Carry any other duties considered within scope of the project.
• Reviewing soft copies of data to ensure quality and reliability within existence data. This includes spelling errors, missing fields, inappropriate answers to questions etc.
• Proper and professional filing and storage of all data in a sound and professional manner both soft and hard.
• Any other Duty Assign by Project Officer.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor Degree with 3 years related experience or baccalaureate certificate with 5 years working experience in the government, non-government organizations (NGOs) or donor agencies.
• have a good knowledge of the working environment in the Afghan administration;
• be familiar with the main stakeholders in the social protection in Afghanistan; and
• Preferably, previous working experience in the social protection projects in Afghanistan with the government or non-government entities. Previous work experience in similar donor funded projects and leading a team will be a strong advantage.
• Excellent spoken and written English as well as knowledge of the main local languages of Afghanistan.
• Ability to work with the team.
Afghanistan – Kabul
Afghanistan – Kandahar: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KANDAHAR)
Interested candidates should submit their applications, in writing, to the National Skills Development Program (NSDP), Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled located in first Macroryan, Kabul, or e-mail their application (indicating in the subject line the VA number and the title of the post applied for) to: