Estonia Scholarship for Afghanistan in Tallin University
Estonia Ministry of Foreign Affairs offer six scholarships for the applicants from Afghanistan, Georgia and Ukraine to pursue their Master’s degree. Two full scholarships are available for Afghanistan applicants to study in Human-Computer Interaction.
Application Start: January 9, 2018
Deadline: April 15, 2018
The Scholarship covers:
- full tuition fee for two years (2500 EUR per Year)
- Monthly Stipend of 300 EUR for two years.
You can Apply online through the given
- Apply online
- Undergraduate diploma
- at least two references
- English Accepted Proof: IELTS 5.5+, TOEFL iBT 70+ or TOEFL paper based test 525+
- a motivation letter
- a relevant portfolio up to 6 sample of you work.
- Documents in English/Estonia
- The copy should be verified
- Send the copy of your documents to the university by post email
Academic Affairs Office
Narva mnt 25
For more information Please visit