Call Center Agents in Think Vision Group
Call Center Agents
Work Type: Shift base
Age range: 18-35
Contract type: Project Base
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2017 Reference: TVG-004
Closing Date: 30 Sep 2017 Work Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 40 Gender: Any
Functional Area: Call Center Open Ended: Yes
Nationality: Afghan Salary Range: 14000 to 0 AFG
Contract Type: Service Contract Years of Experience: 1 Year(s)
Contract Duration: 1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s) Extension Possibility: No
Probation Period: 3 Months
About Think Vision Group
Think Vision Group (TVG) provides standard and professional services in Strategic Business, Human Resources Management, Catering, Events/Conference Management, Outsourced/Managed Services, and ICT Consulting. TVG also provides internal and overseas Training and Development and Job Placement and Security Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reaching the Call Center Target from quantity and quality perspective.
- Resolve Customers’ Inquiries & Complains on time.
- Answering to Customers’ inquiries and solving the problems online using Call Center provided facilities, information and own knowledge and training obtained regarding Call Center.
- Assigning the complaints with required data that can’t be solved immediately as 1st call resolution to related department as per existing protocol with concern departments (KPI).
- Feeding the nature of complaints and enquiries in existing software (Call Reasons & TTS) for further reference, correspondence and reporting.
- Response all Customers’ calls which land up in Call Center 888 help line according to standard Call Center Scripts.
- Attend in any shift i.e. early morning, morning, evening, night etc assigned by the team leader
- Being on time and perform all works given in for Call Center Agent by Call Center Team supervisor & WFM.
- To maintain adherence, cleanness, tidiness, discipline and professional attitude with internal and external customers.
- To be flexible 24/7.
- Report directly to Call Center Respective Team Leader.
- Any extra task(s) and assignment(s) given by call center supervisor.
The candidates should meet the below criteria and qualification in order to be considered for the test:
- Must be high school graduate, University Graduates preferred
- Should be fluent in English, Dari and Pashto – well spoken, good in writing and reading
- Basic knowledge of computer especially MS. Office
- Those who are not eligible for the language requirement please do not submit your CVs to the email
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to participate in the process
Job Location: Afghanistan – Kabul
Education: High School,
Those who fulfill the above selection criteria should send their updated CV/ resume to below submission Email:
CVs must be in word format
Interested candidates whom meet the selection criteria will be notified through email they have applied.