ADB Internship Program in Philippine
Asian Development Bank (ADB) offers new internship program twice a year for the nations of ADB Members.
The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
Number of Available Internship positions
There are 11 positions available in ADB
Benefit of this internship program
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors but without stipend.
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Application period for the 2018 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 15 August to 15 October 2017
- On board: January 2018 onwards
- 2nd batch: 1 December 2017 to 31 January 2018
- On board: June 2018 onwards